SWIPE UP TO VOTE FOR ME!
—@dmcdev via Instagram
Twitter analytics determines 2040 presidential winner. Alan Grover Daniel via Facebook
Randomly selected leader is Citizen 42034. @abhshkshtty via Instagram
For the people. By the droids. Steve Fabian via Facebook
Mathematics draws districts; cryptography verifies votes. @boomerdell via Instagram
Turn off the internet for good. Colin Kiernan via Facebook
Humans vote artificial intelligence to power. @atin.roy via Instagram
Vote. Vote. Vote. Vote. Vote. Vote. @mistermush1991 via Instagram
Person with the most Instagram comments wins. @jmscml via Instagram
Disclaimer: All #WiredBackpage submissions become the property of WIRED. Submissions will not be acknowledged or returned. Submissions and any other materials, including your name or social media handle, may be published, illustrated, edited, or otherwise used in any medium. Submissions must be original and not violate the rights of any other person or entity.
This article appears in the February issue. Subscribe now.
More Great WIRED Stories
- Want to fight climate change? Stop believing these myths
- Why are we polarized? Don’t blame social media
- This coronavirus is bad. Comparing it to the flu is worse
- CollegeHumor helped shape online comedy. What went wrong?
- Investors hit the brakes on automotive startups
- 👁 The secret history of facial recognition. Plus, the latest news on AI
- 📱 Torn between the latest phones? Never fear—check out our iPhone buying guide and favorite Android phones