Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
A Japanese RPG with 20 Million-Plus Downloads
The highly popular RPG mobile game from Japan is finally releasing for global!
With over 80 million copies sold worldwide, the hit RPG series Dragon Quest is now coming to mobile! Explore the planet and fight monsters in this adventure RPG!
Characters are designed by the famous Japanese manga artist Akira Toriyama! Also, emotive stamps drawn by Japanese illustrator “Kanahei” can be used to communicate with fellow adventurers!
- Multiplayer Mode for Up to Four Players – Find adventurers from all over the world and embark on quests together. Use stamps to express yourself.
- Simple Yet Strategic “Skill Gauge Battle” System – Experience a turn-based battle optimized for mobile. Use powerful spells and skills on monsters to trigger combos. Be careful though—boss monsters have skill gauges, too. Predict their next attacks and enjoy the strategic battle system.
- Character Customization – Customize your character’s gender and features to create your own unique character. As you progress in the game, you’ll unlock the “Change Vocation” feature to change to your ideal vocation. Level your characters and upgrade your weapons and armor to challenge powerful monsters.
- Zoom In and Out to Explore the Planet – The map takes the form of a planet and is fully optimized for mobile. Swipe, rotate, and freely zoom in and out of the planet. Tap the sparkles on the planet to discover new items.
Watch a trailer below.
Use the coupon code “GEMATSU” for 5% off.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.