The Animal Crossing series official Japanese Twitter account has posted two short gameplay clips of Animal Crossing: New Horizons introducing character customizatino.
Players will be able to freely customize their own character’s name, birthday, and appearance upon starting the game. If you decide you want to change your appearance again later on, you will be able to do so by using a mirror or dresser.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is due out for Switch on March 20. If you missed it, read up on all the latest information here.
Watch the footage below.
Use the coupon code “GEMATSU” for 5% off.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.