Daniel and Jerry go one-on-one for a conversation about Z Flip’s ‘Ultra Thin Glass’ display that is actually covered by an integrated plastic screen protector. They also look at images from the Galaxy S20 Ultra’s camera array.
In the second half of the show, they go over new features found in the first developer release of Android 11.
- The Galaxy Z Flip’s ‘Ultra Thin Glass’ display may not be glass after all
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip initial review: A foldable that instills confidence, despite fresh durability controversy
- The Galaxy Z Flip is ‘slightly’ easier to repair than the Motorola RAZR
- The Galaxy Z Flip controversy: Is it glass or isn’t it?
- Here are our first Galaxy S20 Ultra camera samples: Samsung’s best-ever photos
- Android 11: Everything you need to know!
- Top 10 features in Android 11 you need to know about right now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Samsung’s Galaxy S10 and Note 10 phones could get One UI 2.1 next month
The One UI 2.1 update for Samsung’s 2019 flagship phones could start rolling out as soon as mid-April.
After Netflix, YouTube switches to SD in Europe due to coronavirus
YouTube has announced that it will reduce streaming quality for users in Europe to help lessen the strain on the internet amid coronavirus spread in the continent.
No end in sight
Daily Coronavirus updates: Netflix reduces quality to save the internet
COVID-19 has already infected over 127,000 people globally and caused over 4,500 fatalities. It has also had a huge impact on the tech industry, affecting the global supply chain and causing interminable product delays. Here are all the ways the coronavirus is affecting the tech industry.
The top LG smartphones you need to know about
LG isn’t as widely known in the smartphone space as Samsung or Google, but it still has a lot of solid phones at great prices. Which ones should you care about? We’ve got you covered.